Last 12th March, the closing ceremony of the CBRN CoE P35 project took place in the Regional Office of the African-Atlantic Facade. This project focused on enhancing the capacity of the countries of such region in the management of hazardous chemical and biological (CB) waste. Several IBATECH experts have decissively contributed to the project with their advanced expertise on this matter. All the event participants could benefit from a series of experimental workshops as well as a CBRN demonstration by the Spanish National Police.
- IBATECH shows its CBRN strengths in CBNW
- IBATECH exports its drone expertise to the Sahel: supply of equipment and training in Burkina Faso
- IBATECH supplies drones and a training in their use to Chad’s security forces.
- IBATECH in the face of Defence’s new R+D+I strategy
- Ibatech supplies chemical detectors for Navantia corvettes for Saudi Arabia