Last 12th March, the closing ceremony of the CBRN CoE P35 project took place in the Regional Office of the African-Atlantic Facade. This project focused on enhancing the capacity of the countries of such region in the management of hazardous chemical and biological (CB) waste. Several IBATECH experts have decissively contributed to the project with their advanced expertise on this matter. All the event participants could benefit from a series of experimental workshops as well as a CBRN demonstration by the Spanish National Police.
- The University of Cordoba and Ibatech Tecnología will work on the application of cold plasma technology for decontamination
- The Army buys a deployable laboratory that detects viruses and toxins for 1.5 million
- Ibatech Tecnología develops a new CBRN decontamination system, QUIXOTE II, for the Spanish Defence
- IBATECH supports technologically ADELFAS’ success in the NATO-SPS DIM-LAB project
- IBATECH shows its CBRN strengths in CBNW