On June 4, the kickoff meeting of the new Horizon 2020 NAIADES project was held in the Greek city of Thessaloniki. The project, coordinated by the Greek research centre CERTH, is an innovation action funded in the call SC5-11-2018 – Digital solutions for water: linking the physical and digital world of water in the area of climatic action, environment, efficiency of resources and raw materials. The project officially started on 1st June, and aims to develop a new SMART platform that improves the treatment of data generated by a water cycle management infrastructure. This innovative platform will allow the implementation of new applications for both infrastructure managers and consumers. IBATECH contributes with the provision of customized solutions for the monitoring of chemical and biological factors of water quality that can be used by the platform and its derived applications.
- IBATECH livre un nouveau laboratoire NBC deployable à l’OTAN
- IBATECH au projet P35 du Centre d’Excellence NRBC de l’Union Européenne
- IBATECH assiste à un exercice NRBC de l’armée irlandaise
- Un coup d’œil sur le projet P35
- IBATECH dans le projet P34 des Centres d’Excellence NRBC de l’Union Européenne