IBATECH participated in the mid-term review of the R&D H2020 project ROCSAFE with independent experts. Therein, we presented our plans to integrate and validate an innovative robotic system for the collection of forensic evidences after an CBRNe incident that is being developed in this project. Led by the National University of Ireland in Galway, ROCSAFE is being executed by a consortium of research centers, universities, SMEs and end users from five different EU countries.
- The Spanish Army receives from Ibatech a new deployable laboratory to identify viruses, bacteria and toxins
- The University of Cordoba and Ibatech Tecnología will work on the application of cold plasma technology for decontamination
- The Army buys a deployable laboratory that detects viruses and toxins for 1.5 million
- Ibatech Tecnología develops a new CBRN decontamination system, QUIXOTE II, for the Spanish Defence
- IBATECH supports technologically ADELFAS’ success in the NATO-SPS DIM-LAB project