Since the end of last year, IBATECH is leading a European project funded by the European Defense Agency, within the framework of European defense. The project will last approximately 3 years during which time an attempt will be made to create, develop and analyze the use of new techniques with enormous potential for the near future.
- The University of Cordoba and Ibatech Tecnología will work on the application of cold plasma technology for decontamination
- The Army buys a deployable laboratory that detects viruses and toxins for 1.5 million
- Ibatech Tecnología develops a new CBRN decontamination system, QUIXOTE II, for the Spanish Defence
- IBATECH supports technologically ADELFAS’ success in the NATO-SPS DIM-LAB project
- IBATECH shows its CBRN strengths in CBNW