During the 2nd and 3rd of October, the XXII Municipal Meeting on Catastrophes took place with the theme: Quality of care: the sixth link in the chain of survival. IBATECH played a leading role in the presentation of virus and pathogen (i.e. Ebola) detection devices, indicated for a rapid detection in the field without the need to transport the patient to the hospital.
- The Spanish Army receives from Ibatech a new deployable laboratory to identify viruses, bacteria and toxins
- The University of Cordoba and Ibatech Tecnología will work on the application of cold plasma technology for decontamination
- The Army buys a deployable laboratory that detects viruses and toxins for 1.5 million
- Ibatech Tecnología develops a new CBRN decontamination system, QUIXOTE II, for the Spanish Defence
- IBATECH supports technologically ADELFAS’ success in the NATO-SPS DIM-LAB project