During the 2nd and 3rd of October, the XXII Municipal Meeting on Catastrophes took place with the theme: Quality of care: the sixth link in the chain of survival. IBATECH played a leading role in the presentation of virus and pathogen (i.e. Ebola) detection devices, indicated for a rapid detection in the field without the need to transport the patient to the hospital.
- IBATECH shows its CBRN strengths in CBNW
- IBATECH exports its drone expertise to the Sahel: supply of equipment and training in Burkina Faso
- IBATECH supplies drones and a training in their use to Chad’s security forces.
- IBATECH in the face of Defence’s new R+D+I strategy
- Ibatech supplies chemical detectors for Navantia corvettes for Saudi Arabia